Friday, August 08, 2008

Obama Denigrates American Greatness in Answering Seven-Year-Old

No matter how hard they try to conceal it, the Obamas just can't help themselves when it comes to showing their true feelings about America. Today, Barack Obama answered a seven-year-old who asked why he wanted to be President with this:


“America is …, uh, is no longer, uh … what it could be, what it once was. And I say to myself, I don’t want that future for my children.”

This is the America that has allowed a man with virtually no experience or accomplishments rise to the brink of the Presidency - but America is not what she once was, according to Obama.

Wouldn't it have been nice if he had told the seven-year-old: "America has been so good to me. We live in the greatest nation on earth, and I just want to give back to help this great nation continue to be the beacon of liberty and freedom she has been and must always be."
But that's just not what Obama believes.




more about "Obama Denigrates American Greatness i...", posted with vodpod

No comments:

Political